Using Blomming’s services you acknowledge and accept that:
- Blomming Spa with registered office in Cagliari (ITALY), Via Carloforte 60, VAT number IT07199240966, is the treatment referent for your personal data;
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, address and telephone number, date of birth and sometimes (according to the chosen service) financial information, such as the number of your credit card or bank account;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- Shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item);
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- Other supplemental information from third parties or provided by you.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and policies;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Service providers, like PayPal or Skype, to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, postal code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Activity Associated with User IDs
Your User ID is displayed throughout Blomming (and so available to the public), and is connected to all of your Blomming activity. Other people can see your bids, purchases, items for sale, storefronts, feedback, ratings and associated comments. Notices sent to other community members about suspicious activity and policy violations on our sites refer to User IDs and specific items. So if you associate your name with your User ID, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your Blomming activities. If you are a professional seller your contact details (such as name and address) may be visible on the advert page, as you requested at registration.
Using Information from Blomming
Blomming enables you to share personal and financial information to complete transactions. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users.
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users' contact, shipping and financial information to facilitate your transactions.
When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other's name, User ID, email address and other contact and shipping information. If you are a professional seller Blomming can decide to make visible the necessary data you indicated to contact you (such as name and address) to ensure your respect of the Italian Laws about distance sales and electronic commerce. In all cases, you must comply with data protection laws, and give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
- Transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
- Using services offered through Blomming (such as escrow, shipping and fraud complaints), or
- Other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
We may use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Blomming. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your Blomming password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Blomming and change your password.
Your information is stored on our cloud computing provider's servers (Heroku, Inc.) located in USA. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
If your questions are not answered online, you may write to us at:
- E-Mail: info AT blomming.com
- Address: Blomming Spa, Via Carloforte 60, 09123 Cagliari (ITALY).