Acceptable Use Policy
You agree that you will not do any of the following while using the Services and tools or operating on your Blomming store:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Upload, post, or display any Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party (including any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right) unless you have permission from the owner to post such Content;
- Display, list, offer for sale or sell any Prohibited and Restricted Items;
- Collect or store personal data about users without their knowledge or consent;
- Post or otherwise make available any false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous Content (including personal information) or knowingly include or use any false or inaccurate information about a product;
- Post or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content;
- Falsify or delete any attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels (or source) of the origin of any products;
- Email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or solicitations;
- Impersonate others in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others; or
- Use our Service for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities or products.
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of Blomming and related services, regardless of the purpose of the use. While the Content and conduct described above is prohibited, Blomming does not actively monitor or control the Content posted to your Storefront and will not be responsible for the Content you make available on your store.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
Please refer to the Prohibited and Restricted Items section.